Consulting and Contract Overview
If you are imagining a business idea or trying to execute a plan to own your own business and need to know what to do, how to do it, and who to connect with to accelerate success, OR if you already have a business but are feeling “stuck” with what to focus on to become more aligned and successful in your virtual presence, Dr. Quaile will get you to where you need to be. She specializes in training integrated offices to increase services offered and maximize profitability.
Dr. Quaile has built successful startup nurse practitioner run practices, as well as added new vision and worth to already established practices. She has the expertise and knowledge to help you launch your new career or a career change. She is also experienced in reviewing medical, business contracts and offering services to help you negotiate with an employer/contractor.
(Rates vary; please contact The SHOW Center to inquire).
- Getting in touch with your sexuality
- Maintaining the spark in your relationship
- Understanding and maintaining sexual satisfaction throughout the lifespan
- Sex after menopause
- Sex after childbirth
- Sexual skills development (communication, touch, intimacy, etc.)
- Intimacy and Cancer
- Body Image
- Intimacy after Trauma
- Human Trafficking
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Sexual Health 101 for Providers
- Nurse Practitioner Entrepreneurship
Courses/ClassesThe SHOW Center: “For Every Stage”
- “Is this normal, Midlife Moods” a course for peri/menopausal women NEXT COURSE: TBD
- “Let’s go with the flow” a course for mothers and daughters NEXT COURSE: TBD
- “Sex Ed 101 for Women” NEXT COURSE: TBD
- “Sex Ed 101 for LGBTQ+” NEXT COURSE: TBD
- “Intimately Pink” a course for cancers survivors and sexuality NEXT COURSE: TBD
Discounted rates for members
Rates vary; please contact The SHOW Center to inquire
Disclaimer: These courses are for educational purposes only. Engaging in these course does not establish a patient-provider relationship.
Due to coronavirus pandemic, all classes will be offered via Zoom.
This website does not provide medical advice. If you think you have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. The materials on this website are for general educational information only and are not a substitute for a patient-healthcare professional relationship. Your use of this website does not establish a relationship with a healthcare professional.