Safety Guidelines for Patients of The SHOW Center
- Please make sure to fill out your patient forms prior to your visit (the link is on our website under patient/patient forms)
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Please text or call us to let us know that you have arrived for your visit.
- Please wait in your car until you receive a text message to enter the building.
- Once you come in the building you will be greeted and have your temperature taken and given a mask to use for your appointment, unless you bring your own.
- Patients will be seen privately. We ask that drivers/partners/friends to remain in their car. Caretakers may accompany small children if no childcare is available but we prefer them to be separate from you during your visit and remain outside .
- Please wear a facial covering to protect yourself, staff and other patients in the office. If you are unable to provide your own face covering, one will be provided for you.
- Staff will be wearing masks throughout your visit to ensure your safety.
- Exam rooms will be thoroughly sanitized before and after each patient.
Symptom Screening Questions
- Have you had any of these symptoms that is not attributable to another condition?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Fever (>100.4 ° F)
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If you have one or more of these symptoms, please call prior to your appointment and inform us that you have or may have COVID-19. Stay home, contact your Primary Care Provider and take care of yourself.