Before Your First Visit
Your first visit to The SHOW Center begins with a complimentary 10-minute pre-screening via phone to determine if we can help. We will discuss your concerns, your current and past management goals, previous evaluations, and the types of examination and testing that would be performed should you make an appointment at The SHOW Center. This information will become a permanent part of your health record at The Show Center.
At your visit, you will meet with Dr. Quaile to perform a 360-degree interview of mental, physical, emotional issues related to your female sexual concerns. A physical exam will be performed and an integrative treatment plan will be created that may include lab testing.
Developing A Treatment Plan
We approach sexual wellness from an integrative, holistic functional framework and we will help you each step of the way on this journey and work with other providers to create a holistic treatment plan that you are comfortable with such as integrative primary care physicians, acupuncturists, pelvic physical therapists, massage therapists, herbalists, compounding pharmacist, hypnotherapist, nutritionist, sexual relationship therapists, and marriage and family therapists.
Initial Consultation – $385
- This includes the initial assessment, review of all prior records pertinent to your condition, physical exam, microscopy and vulvoscopy if indicated, and treatment plan. This visit must be in person
Follow-up – $185
- This visit is to go over lab work and evaluate how the treatment plan is working this visit can also be done via telehealth.
Labs – Varies (Billed by Laboratory to insurance or cash pay options available)
Radiology – Varies (Billed by Radiology Facility)
Pathology – Varies (Billed by Laboratory)
Initial Consultation – $150
- This allows for additional time to understand your presenting concerns, begin to build a relationship and understanding if there is a medical/physical component involved that needs to be further evaluated and treated along with counseling. This visit must be in person.
Follow-Up Visits – $100
- The focus is to continue to engage with the patient on a very personal level in order to reach the patient’s goals and to adapt and understand the patient’s needs as they move through the healing continuum. This visit can be done via telehealth.
Optimization and Wellness (Functional Medicine)
Before Your First Visit
In functional medicine, details dictate many decisions in testing and care. Many women’s health concerns stem from a root cause and this is where a functional, integrative, approach to care makes total sense for optimal wellbeing. Dr. Quaile knows that choosing a practitioner is personal. She offers a few options for those that are uncertain about proceeding with The SHOW Center for their healthcare needs.
- Discovery Visit – Complementary
- Pre- screening telephone consult-10 minutes. We will discuss your concerns, your current and past management goals, previous evaluations, and the types of examination and testing that would be performed should you make an appointment at The SHOW Center. This information will become a permanent part of your health record at The Show Center.
At your visit, you will meet with Dr. Quaile to perform a 360-degree interview of mental, physical, emotional issues related to your concerns and an integrative treatment plan will be created that may include lab testing. This visit will be in person.
- Initial Consultation/Lifestyle Assessment – $350
- Initial consultation bundled visit- $385
- Patient bundled visit includes a 30-45 minute introductory call to order labs and get an idea of the problem and concerns, then a 60-75 minutes one-on-one visit to go over labs and history (most labs that we order CAN be billed to insurance, however, this pricing does not include lab costs)
After we know more about a patient’s history and risks, follow up appointments take less time (on average). Practitioners still spend 15-30 minutes beyond the face-to-face appointment on patient care, however.
- Follow Up (60 minutes) – $200
- Follow Up (45 minutes) – $150
- Options available for short appointments (20 minutes)
For those that want to know how a functional medicine perspective can work for health concerns.
- Introductory visit, 45 minutes – $200
- If patients choose to continue care beyond this appointment, the subsequent visit must be greater than 60 minutes (for optimal detailed and thorough care, aka formulating the “big picture” roadmap for optimizing health).
Developing A Treatment Plan
We approach wellness from an integrative, holistic framework and we will help you each step of the way on this journey. We work with other providers and health coaches to create a holistic treatment plan that works for you based upon your medical concerns. Depending on the individualized approach you need we offer different levels of care pathways starting at $1500.
- We ask patients to contact their insurance company for out of network questions.We will provide the necessary receipt/superbill for patients to submit to insurance.
- The amount of reimbursement will depend on your specific insurance plan and deductible We’ve had some patients receive greater than 50% reimbursement from insurance for our services, so it is worth a try to submit “superbills” to insurance. Dr. Quaile can help you through this process and has some resources to make it seamless.
- Because we are licensed healthcare providers, providing medical services, patients can use HSA (Health Savings Accounts) for payment services.
- We offer a 15% discount to military, teachers and healthcare providers ID or licensure verification is required.