Customized Plans for Healthy Life Changes
Studies have shown that losing weight can improve your health as well as decrease your risk for coronary heart disease, Type II Diabetes, insulin resistance, and metabolic syndrome.
- Obesity is a chronic health disease and is not a personal choice
- There are many factors that influence weight
- Family history (genetics), certain medications, and other health conditions all contribute to weight gain
- Weight management is not a one-size fits all approach
We take a scientific and personalized approach to helping you reach and maintain your goals. We will be with you every step of the way as you make your way towards a healthier, more confident you. TRIM is a comprehensive program for losing weight.
What is included
- We will work with you to develop and design a personalized weight management plan
An initial 60-minute comprehensive visit that includes a detailed history about your history of weight gain and loss, detailed dietary history, review of lifestyle, focused health history to identify medical conditions that may be contributing to weight gain, medications review, basic labs, as well as body measurements and calculations to determine total daily energy expenditure, weight check, BMI, and body fat percentage. During your monthly weight management visit, we delve into reviewing food journal, discussing obstacles you are facing to change your lifestyle, trouble shooting issues with sleep, stress and habits
- Check-ins throughout the with your dedicated provider via a HIPPA complaint app
- Monthly visit and weigh ins
- Certain medications pending patient treatment plan or use of insurance for medication when applicable*
- If we find more extensive labs are needed outside our basic lab panel (included in the initial visit) we can offer comprehensive, specialized lab testing to screen for causes of weight gain like thyroid disease, adrenal disease and PCOS to name a few, to detect early signs of metabolism syndrome and detect complications of excess body weight. These labs costs can be billed through insurance. We also offer an affordable cash-pay option through specially negotiated savings with LabCorp that we pass on to you
If you are ready to start working on your weight loss goals, our personalized weight loss plan can help you get there. If you are interested in an evidence-based, customized medical weight loss program to help you meet your goal weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle, contact us today.